The Skout app is available for iPhone, Android and Windows phone users in the App Store, Google Play or the Microsoft store. To delete your Skout application from your device you must uninstall it first.
If you don’t have the app installed on your device yet but would like to request deletion anyway please go here: Request Delete .
1) iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad): Launch Settings from your home screen then tap on General > Profile(s) Device Management Tap “Skout”. Select “Move to trash”. Then confirm by tapping Move underneath profile name. Please tap “Done” once this process has been completed. The app will be deleted from your device, but may remain in your iTunes history.
2) Android: Launch your device’s Settings and tap on Apps or Application Manager. Locate the app, select it and then press “Uninstall.” You may be required to confirm this process by tapping OK in a box that pops up on screen. If you do not see your Skout profile listed as an App under Applications please go here Request Delete . Please tap “OK” once this process has been completed. The app will be deleted from your device, but may remain in your Google Play history.
How do I delete my Skout app?
3) Windows Phone: Launch Messaging , and then open the menu by swiping from the bottom of the screen upwards Tap More > Settings > App settings > Manage apps Tap on Skout Profile. Select “Uninstall”, then confirm by tapping the red button. You may be required to confirm this process by tapping OK in a box that pops up on screen. If you do not see your Skout profile listed as an App under Applications please go here Request Delete . Please tap “OK” once this process has been completed. The app will be deleted from your device, but may remain in your Microsoft history.
Please note that removing the Skout app from your device does not remove your user information from our database and anyone with access to the same account can still view all of your previous interactions, including favorites and shared content unless you choose to delete those items individually or opt out of sharing future activities by going to Settings > Privacy > Share With Others and adjusting your settings accordingly.
If you have any questions about removing the app from your device or deleting your account please contact us at [email protected] .
Additional Information: For information on how to delete user profile information including shared content, favorites, location history, etc. visit our Privacy Security page . To permanently opt out of sharing future activities with others go to Settings > Privacy > Share with others and adjust your settings accordingly.
To delete the app
1. Go to Settings on your iPad and tap “Control Center”. If you have iOS 7 or later, this is found in the top right corner of your device’s screen. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing downward. This setting should appear above where it says “Brightness” and “Rotation Lock” if applicable. You can also go to General>Usage>Manage Storage and then find the Skout app, but then you must select it to remove it (you cannot delete apps directly from here).
2. When you’re in control center, scroll down until you see “Apps.” Tap Apps as indicated by the blue arrow in the image below:
3. You should now see a list of all apps installed on your iPad. Find Skout and tap it, then tap “Delete App” at the bottom right corner of the screen as indicated in this picture below:
4. Swipe across Skout’s image so that it is a red-colored icon, meaning that you want to delete the app.
This frees up space on your iPad and removes the app from your iPad immediately. After you tap Delete, an alert will pop up asking you if you really want to delete the app; confirm by tapping Yes or pressing “OK.” Sometimes you may have to restart your iPad for all changes to take effect, but other times they’ll apply instantly (if the apps aren’t running). If nothing else works, restore your device . If after deleting an app it reappears after your next sync, go to Settings>iTunes and App Store and under “Automatic Downloads,” turn off the option for Music, Apps, and Books. It will then ask if you want to disable it for just one device or all devices; choose whichever option works for you (only your iPad).
If you’re not sure how many apps you have installed on your device, open Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage. Here you’ll see a list of all available apps on your iPhone or iPod touch organized by size. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Installed Apps. In this section, find each app individually and determine whether it can be deleted or whether it’s required for another app (like Safari.
Click the Help Scout account icon in the top-right hand corner of Help Scout. Select Your Plan from the dropdown menu at the left of your screen, and then click on Cancel Account near the bottom of the page. Choose a reason for canceling your account, and initiate cancellation by clicking Cancel my account
On your apps screen, tap and hold on HER:Lesbians LGBTQ Dating App until it starts shaking. Once the app icon is shaking, swipe from left to right to delete it.
How to delete an app account? To delete your account, follow these steps:Open the app and log in. Tap on your profile at the top left corner of your phone screen and select “Settings”. On the settings page, select “Delete Account”.
For more clarification on services, take a look at their FAQ. Skout offers advice and guidance for specific questions you may have 24/7 through an online form.